At Herrling Clark Law Firm, Ltd., we publish dozens of blogs about personal injury topics every year. Our goal is to make sure people are informed about their options in different types of injury cases and help them understand the steps they can take to receive compensation for the damages they have suffered. We wanted to highlight the most popular blogs that we published in 2020, which covered a wide range of topics related to car accidents and other situations where people may need legal help as they recover from their injuries.
- What Should I Do If I Suffered a Concussion in a Car Accident? – Traumatic brain injuries can lead to a variety of issues that affect a person’s physical and mental health. We look at how victims of these types of injuries can document their symptoms and receive compensation for medical treatment and other types of damages.
- Wisconsin Cell Phone Laws for 2020: What Do Motorists Need to Know? – We look at when and how drivers are allowed to use electronic devices while driving, as well as how victims can take action to pursue compensation for injuries caused by distracted driving.
- Can Car Accident Victims Recover Compensation for Lost Wages? – Victims can pursue repayment for the past and future income they have lost due to their injuries. We look at how victims can prove that their income was affected by their injuries and receive compensation for these losses.
- How Can I Pursue Compensation After a Rear-End Collision? – Even though they may seem like minor collisions, rear-end accidents can cause significant injuries and damages. We look at how victims can establish that a driver was responsible for these damages.
- What Are the Signs of Emotional Trauma After a Wisconsin Car Accident? – Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or other emotional issues can affect a person’s well-being following a serious collision. We look at how victims can pursue compensation that will allow them to receive the treatment they need.
- What Factors Affect the Seriousness of Dog Bite Injuries? – We look at how dog bites are classified and how these injuries can affect a victim’s life and health.
- What Are the Long-Term Effects of a Traumatic Brain Injury? – While brain trauma can have some immediate effects, it can also cause long-lasting or permanent health concerns, and victims will want to understand their options for receiving compensation for these types of injuries.
- Understanding Negligence and Car Accidents in Wisconsin – We look at the different forms of driver negligence that can lead to collisions and how victims can hold a negligent driver responsible for their actions.
- What Are My Options After a Hit-and-Run Accident in Wisconsin? – Victims may be unsure about what to do if a driver fled the scene of an accident. We look at how a hit-and-run driver may be identified and how drivers may be able to receive compensation through an insurance policy’s uninsured motorist coverage.
- What Wisconsin Drivers Need to Know About Chain Reaction Car Accidents – We look at the legal issues involved in multi-vehicle collisions and how victims can determine who was responsible and receive compensation for their injuries and damages.
Contact Our Appleton Personal Injury Attorneys
If you have suffered a serious injury because of someone else’s negligence, the attorneys of Herrling Clark Law Firm, Ltd. can provide you with dedicated legal help to ensure that you receive the financial compensation you deserve. We will gather the necessary evidence to establish liability for your injuries, and we will work with you to pursue compensation from all sources, including insurance claims and personal injury lawsuits. To learn more about how we can help with your case, contact our Green Bay personal injury lawyers at 920-739-7366 and schedule a free consultation today.